Pool Rules (Highlights)
Complete Pool Rules are available to VIEW/DOWNLOAD below.
These are just a few of the important rules to help keep St. Andrew’s fun and safe for everyone.
- NO GLASS containers of any type are allowed inside the pool enclosure.
- No children under the age of 16 will be allowed in the pool during adult swim.
- Bikes will be allowed to park next to the fence near the main gate. Sidewalks must be kept clear.
- The pool must be cleared for a minimum of 30 minutes in the case of thunder and a minimum of 1 hour in the case of lightning.
- Children ages 3 and under, or not toilet trained will not be allowed in the main pool.
- Members must be at least 16 years old to bring a guest (without an adult member).
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult or by a sibling that is 13 or older.
- Children under 11 must pass a swim test in order to utilize the dive board and slide. Any lifeguard on duty
can administer this test.
*The pool will remain in operation during these times unless otherwise preempted due to a previously scheduled event or inclement weather. The pool management reserves the right to make changes in pool hours of operation as deemed necessary. The Google Calendar below will be updated with closures for meets during the summer. Click on the + Google box to add it to your personal calendar.