A new year is upon us and we are getting excited about the 2021 SASTC pool season!
Although the exact details of continuing COVID-19 precautions for the upcoming season are not yet known, your Board and our membership now have the benefit of having dealt effectively with the COVID-19 pandemic safety constraints and considerations during last year’s successful pool season. To prepare for the coming year, membership registration will be conducted as follows:
The on-time registration renewal period opens February 1st, 2021, and continues until 11:59 pm February 28th, 2021. ALL renewals submitted during the two-month period following on-time registration will be considered late and therefore subject to a $100 late fee (March 1st to May 1st, 2021).
We are hopeful that team sports will resume this year and ask that you stay tuned as we await clarification and guidance from the CDC and local government.
February 1st to February 28th: On-time Membership Renewal Period. Visit the Payment Center.
- March 1st to May 1st: $100 Late Fee Applied for all Renewals.
- May 1st (11:59 pm): Last Day to Renew Membership for the 2021 Season.
- Spring General Membership Meeting: (Tentatively May 5th, details to follow).
- Stay tuned for Opening Day details (Tentatively May 28th for Memorial Day weekend, pending Govt constraints).
2021 Fee Structure:
- Chartwell resident member renewal fee: $575
- Non-Chartwell resident member renewal fee: $675
- New Member (Chartwell and non-Chartwell resident) Initiation Fee: $700
- A babysitter/nanny (16 years or older) can be added to your account. The fee is $75.
- Available to Chartwell Residents ONLY: Empty Nester and Tennis Only Memberships are available (20 max) on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The age to check-in at the pool has been lowered to 12 years old this year. An adult member, or registered babysitter/nanny (16 years or older), must accompany and remain responsible for children under 12 yrs. old while at the pool.
- Please refer to the SASTC Bylaws, found on the Member Resources page of the SASTC website www.sastc.com), for membership classifications and guidelines.
As was done last year, if you are undecided about taking full advantage of the club this year, you may choose to place your membership “on hold.” The “Hold” fee is $125 during the on-time registration period. The $100 late fee will apply for requests submitted between March 1st and May 1st, as described above. While in a “Hold” status, you will not be able to use the pool, tennis courts, join teams, or participate in other activities as a member. You may, at any time during the year, elect to return to full “active membership status” by emailing email@example.com and paying the balance of your yearly membership fees.
Please email Membership Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the club this year!
SASTC Membership Committee