Tennis Court Reservations
Tennis Court Reservation Procedure
- Please log-in to your account to make a court reservation.
- To check court availability, click on ‘Make a Reservation’ under your account RESERVATIONS tab in the light blue bar.
- Select Tennis Courts (June/July or No Camp) from the dropdown menu and select the day you wish to reserve a court.
- Click on the available time block you wish to RESERVE. During the month of July, courts are available to reserve after 12 PM because of tennis camps taking place in the morning. Only one member of a household needs to make the reservation (up to 4 people per court). Check the box that allows you to receive a confirmation email.
- Please log-in to your account to make a pavilion reservation.
- To check pavilion availability, click on ‘Make a Reservation’ under your account RESERVATIONS tab in the light blue bar.
- Select Large/Small Pavilion from the dropdown menu. Then, find the date on which you wish to make a reservation.
- Click on the available time block for the large or small pavilion you wish to RESERVE. Only one member of a household needs to make the reservation. Check the box that allows you to receive a confirmation email.
- Visit the Payment Center to pay for the rental ($30 for the small and $40 for the large pavilion). Save all reservation/payment confirmation emails.
- If you know how many NON-MEMBER guests may be attending, purchase the corresponding number of guest credits while on the Payment Center page. If you DO NOT know you may delay paying for guest credits; however, all guest credits must be purchased online BEFORE the day/time of your reservation. The gate staff is not accepting cash transactions at this time.
- Send the NON-MEMBER guest list to the Pool Manager.
- Each non-member event guest will be checked-in at time of arrival. The responsible member must be present to let in any guests.